- Report our Support team that how you come to know that you’re hacked
- Scan all relevant Computer(s) with Malware Bytes
- Check Cpanel Forwarders and Global/User-Level Filters
- Login into Webmail > Check Email Identities
– Roundcube > Settings > Identities
– Horde > Settings > Preferences then Global Preferences > Personal Information > Default identity
- Provide headers information of hacker’s email
- Call/WhatsApp/Email customers that you use only one bank account and will not responsible for any transfer other than shared bank account.
- Use custom email’s signature as follows
- Remove archived emails data and store in your computer only as follows.
- Keep you email Forwarders and Filters hidden
- Change your email passwords every month
- Scan your computer with Malware Byte to remove all malwares