Sometimes you might find yourself not being able to access your website or email sending/receiving issue. There can be multiple reasons behind this problem but one of them is IP Blockage that is more common.
Whenever this type of scenario you are facing you should try following steps to make sure that is it your internet IP blocked or not?
- First of all try to load your website through any proxy.
- Open your webmail through http://www.your-domain.com/webmail.
In case if above both or one of them options are loading fine, it means your internet IP is not blocked, might be you have some other issue. But if above both or one of them options are not loading fine, it means your internet IP is blocked.
There can be various circumstances in which your internet IP can be blocked. Just like:
- One activity that can get your IP address blacklisted is when you have too many failed login attempts to your email accounts, site builders, control panel, FTP etc.
- If your internet IP is dynamic possibly it can be already blacklisted when it allotted you by your ISP.
- You have engaged in illicit activities like cyber-crimes, illegal trade, dark net activity etc.
- Other reasons your IP address is included in the blacklist database are mail server configuration issues, unsolicited email and operator policies.
If you find that your IP has been blocked than please consider some following precautions to avoid IP blockage issue.
- If you are using internet with dynamic (not fixed) IP, you just need to restart you internet modem in order to get rid off blacklisted IP.
- Don’t try too many failed login attempts to your email accounts, site builders, control panel, FTP etc.
- Go to your browser, type and search “what is my IP” and forward that IP to our support team to whitelist it. You can send your internet IP through email: support @ xperts.net.pk or whats app: +923134710222.